BUILDING MY STUDIO WORK CENTRE (DESK) pt. 2

Hi everyone,
As promised, PART TWO of my Studio upgrades is here... Except...  It comes with no real progress!

I was forced to put alot things on hold with all this financial meltdown shit going on. The good news is though, my desk was completed and delivered. I wanted to post pictures but I v decided to post them when everything is in and done. I am talking of course about equipment and the sound proofing shenanigans! 

Other than that, I ll admit - my motivation for doing anything creative has kinda taken a back seat.. I often find myself asking: "what the fuck's the point of all this.."  Not exactly a nice place to be at mentally.. But hey... It's the human condition!

I am hoping 2016 will usher in some new kinda motivation / energy - social media has been a great help making connections with all sorts of talented people that I wouldn't have otherwise known existed. I am looking forward to just being in that space where I feel "welcome" ,  where I feel like "I belong"... that space I can call "home" !

ISH3000 - THE BEATMAKER

visit my pages: keywordISH3000

www.facebook.com/ish.beats
www.soundcloud.com/ish3000

**grammatical errors exist because - I hate to make you feel bad that you are the only one that fucks up when typing out shit... So I left the errors on here so that you can feel smart by pointing out my mistakes... That's how much I love all you suckers out there.. Now give me my 15min of fame**

Laters!

Comments

Popular Posts